About: Patrick Miller
Posts by Patrick Miller:
December 18, 2011 An excellent explanation of the faith of the depressed.
July 14, 2011 The Sin of Gossip
March 3, 2011 Grateful For Those Who Pull Up A Chair in the Ash Heap
June 8, 2010 Activities at the Wilds
May 3, 2010 Can Your God Surprise You?
April 23, 2010 T4G Recap
March 24, 2010 Have a Cross Centered Day
- Amazon: Threatened By Kroger? - Seeking Alpha April 25, 2017Seeking AlphaAmazon: Threatened By Kroger?Seeking AlphaPsuedonymous Seeking Alpha contributor DoctoRx warned recently that Amazon faces threats from Kroger, Wal-Mart, and Costco as it experiments with bricks and mortar retail. We note why we're skeptical, and that our site remains bullish on Amazon, but we ...
- Earnings Preview: What To Expect From Amazon.com On Thursday - Forbes April 23, 2017ForbesEarnings Preview: What To Expect From Amazon.com On ThursdayForbesAmazon.com Inc. is scheduled to report earnings after Thursday's close. The stock just hit a record high of $923.72/share in April 2017 and is currently trading near $898/share. The stock is prone to big moves after reporting earnings and can easily ...and more »
- Two Words That Keep Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Stock on Top - Investorplace.com April 25, 2017Smarter AnalystTwo Words That Keep Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Stock on TopInvestorplace.comWhile more than 341,000 people now work for Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN), none of the success of AMZN stock would be possible without Jeff Bezos and his unbelievable leadership. Two Words Keep Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Stock On Top. Source: ...RBC Capital's Mark Maha […]
- Why Amazon's Earnings Will Be A Major Step To $1000 - Seeking Alpha April 25, 2017Seeking AlphaWhy Amazon's Earnings Will Be A Major Step To $1000Seeking AlphaAmazon has a lot of momentum, and a good earnings report will keep the momentum rolling. Amazon Web Services will play a big role in this earnings report. Amazon Web Services looks to have continued growth. Prime's new additions look to translate to ...
- Amazon.com, Inc. Stock PT Upped By 1 Firm, Downgraded By Another - ValueWalk April 25, 2017ValueWalkAmazon.com, Inc. Stock PT Upped By 1 Firm, Downgraded By AnotherValueWalkAmazon stock was little changed on Tuesday as analyst reports offering a preview of the online retailer's next earnings report continued to pour in. In a bold contrarian firm, one firm downgraded it, running in the opposite direction of almost everyone ...and more »
- Amazon: Threatened By Kroger? - Seeking Alpha April 25, 2017