My oldest son, Parker, has been after a certain Pokemon video game for a few weeks now. It’s not easy to come by as it is a no longer an “in stock” title. We have visited a couple of stores. We have called numerous stores. We have lost a couple bids on ebay for the game. Yesterday he informed his mom that it must not be God’s will for him to have that game so he was going to save his money for something else. When she asked him why he thought that, he said that he had been praying regularly for the game, and the fact that every avenue we pursued seemed to come up empty, he was content that God wasn’t in it. Seriously! An 11 year old boy content that a video game he wanted wasn’t God’s best for him! I’m constantly amazed at the work of the Spirit in my children, thankful for the presence of God in them, and humbled greatly to be chosen as a steward of such precious souls.
- Amazon.com, Inc. Puts Its Cashier-Less Grocery Concept on Hold - Motley Fool March 27, 2017Motley FoolAmazon.com, Inc. Puts Its Cashier-Less Grocery Concept on HoldMotley FoolIn December 2016, Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) wrapped up the year with the surprise launch of a small convenience-style grocery store concept with a checkout-free shopping experience the e-commerce giant called, "Just Walk Out Shopping.Why Is Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) […]
- Brazilian mayor takes issue with Amazon.com in graffiti debate - Reuters March 29, 2017ReutersBrazilian mayor takes issue with Amazon.com in graffiti debateReutersSAO PAULO Amazon.com Inc dove into a spirited debate about graffiti in Brazil's biggest city, drawing a pointed response on Tuesday from Sao Paulo's mayor, who called the company "opportunist" and challenged it to make a public donation. Amazon kicked ...and more […]
- This Just Happened: Facebook Worth More Than Amazon.com - Seeking Alpha March 28, 2017This Just Happened: Facebook Worth More Than Amazon.comSeeking AlphaAfter Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) briefly surpassed Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) by market capitalization, growth investors may ask if this is a permanent valuation shift. Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) overtook Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) and never looked back, ...More Ways to Share with the Facebook Camera | Facebo […]
- Amazon clinches deal to buy Middle East online retailer Souq.com - Reuters March 28, 2017ReutersAmazon clinches deal to buy Middle East online retailer Souq.comReutersAfter the Amazon takeover, Middle East consumers will be able to buy products available on Amazon.com through Souq.com, and Middle East merchants will have access to a wider market via Amazon's network. The acquisition is expected to close later this ...Amazon.com (AMZN) to Ac […]
- Facebook Is Partnering With Amazon.com to Take on Google - Motley Fool March 27, 2017Motley FoolFacebook Is Partnering With Amazon.com to Take on GoogleMotley FoolAmazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) notably developed a header bidding solution last year in an effort to potentially grow its advertising business. Given Amazon's prowess in cloud computing -- supporting hundreds of major websites -- its integrated cloud-based ...Opinion: Alphabet or Am […]
- Amazon.com, Inc. Puts Its Cashier-Less Grocery Concept on Hold - Motley Fool March 27, 2017