Last week (or it seems like last week) I posted just a header “I’m Tired”. This week I’m still tired and nursing an apparent virus. As I stroll through my favorite blogs, I came across this post from one of my “heroes” in ministry Mark Driscoll (HT: my friend; Missional Madman). I understand very well what Mark writes of, and what he posted months ago in “Death By Ministry“. God is at work in my life to refine me, my expectations, my priorities, in short, he is refining my heart. I need it desperately. My soul has been dry for some time. I recognize it, I know it, but only a work of God’s grace will correct things and restore the joy of my salvation to me. I’m fighting for joy. And the biggest part of recovering it I know is dying to self. Even the “right” things that my self relentlessly calls me to pursue. I’d appreciate your prayers as I continue to learn how to submit all that I am to Him, His Word, His priorities for me as a man, while learning at the same time how to lead His flock in ways that are faithful and faith-filled.
- Amazon.com wins $1.5 billion tax dispute over IRS - CNBC March 24, 2017CNBCAmazon.com wins $1.5 billion tax dispute over IRSCNBCAmazon.com on Thursday won a more than $1.5 billion tax dispute with the Internal Revenue Service over transactions involving a Luxembourg unit more than a decade ago. Judge Albert Lauber of the U.S. Tax Court rejected a variety of IRS arguments, and ...Amazon wins multimillion dollar transfer-pricing […]
- Whether or not Amazon will become a trillion dollar company will depend primarily on what its retail business's ... - Seeking Alpha March 24, 2017Seeking AlphaWhether or not Amazon will become a trillion dollar company will depend primarily on what its retail business's ...Seeking AlphaAmazon's (NASDAQ:AMZN) signature business, retail, is the dominant player in e-commerce in the developed world. In the most recent fiscal year, it recorded an annual revenue of $123.8 billion, while still grow […]
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN): Apparel Creates Significant Opportunity ... - Smarter Analyst March 23, 2017Smarter AnalystAmazon.com, Inc. (AMZN): Apparel Creates Significant Opportunity ...Smarter AnalystAs Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) adds more and more private brands to its retail belt, Pacific Crest analyst Edward Yruma is bullish on the online auction ...and more »
- Amazon to buy Middle Eastern online retailer Souq.com: sources - Reuters March 22, 2017ReutersAmazon to buy Middle Eastern online retailer Souq.com: sourcesReutersDUBAI Amazon.com Inc has agreed in principle to buy Dubai-based internet retailer Souq.com, one of the best-known names in the Middle East's online shopping market, sources familiar with the deal said on Wednesday. Souq.com, which sells consumer ...Amazon.com Seeks Souq In Middl […]
- Source: Amazon - Seeking Alpha March 23, 2017Source: AmazonSeeking AlphaNot that long ago it would have been difficult to believe e-commerce giant Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) would even consider a physical presence in the retail market, and yet, it has already opened a couple of trial stores and is getting ready to roll out ...and more »
- Amazon.com wins $1.5 billion tax dispute over IRS - CNBC March 24, 2017