Maybe Cashman is in charge. The Bombers recently traded for Bobby Abreu and Cory Lidle from Philly, and Chris Wilson from Pittsburgh. Finally some good moves heading into the post season to pick up some "good guys" who can come in and with their demeanor and ability, provide some balance to the egos that people like Leyritz, Tino, O’Neill, Sojo, Brosius, Stanton, Nelson used to provide. With Abreu’s patience and consistency, and Wilson’s flexibility to play multiple positions, I’m encouraged at the prospects of a dominating run towards the playoffs. Lidle may just be the icing on the cake to a rotation that is really just average.
- Brazilian mayor takes issue with Amazon.com in graffiti debate - Reuters March 29, 2017ReutersBrazilian mayor takes issue with Amazon.com in graffiti debateReutersSAO PAULO Amazon.com Inc dove into a spirited debate about graffiti in Brazil's biggest city, drawing a pointed response on Tuesday from Sao Paulo's mayor, who called the company "opportunist" and challenged it to make a public donation. Amazon kicked ...and more […]
- Amazon.com, Inc. Puts Its Cashier-Less Grocery Concept on Hold - Motley Fool March 27, 2017Motley FoolAmazon.com, Inc. Puts Its Cashier-Less Grocery Concept on HoldMotley FoolIn December 2016, Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) wrapped up the year with the surprise launch of a small convenience-style grocery store concept with a checkout-free shopping experience the e-commerce giant called, "Just Walk Out Shopping.AMZN Stock: Why Amazon.com Inc Stock C […]
- This Just Happened: Facebook Worth More Than Amazon.com - Seeking Alpha March 28, 2017This Just Happened: Facebook Worth More Than Amazon.comSeeking AlphaAfter Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) briefly surpassed Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) by market capitalization, growth investors may ask if this is a permanent valuation shift. Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) overtook Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) and never looked back, ...More Ways to Share with the Facebook Camera | Facebo […]
- Long-Term Bullish Trend Line For Amazon.com, Inc. In Danger Of Breaking Down - ETF Daily News (blog) March 29, 2017ETF Daily News (blog)Long-Term Bullish Trend Line For Amazon.com, Inc. In Danger Of Breaking DownETF Daily News (blog)... follow their lead – in general, to the upside. Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) rose $2.75 (+0.32%) in premarket trading Wednesday. Year-to-date, AMZN has gained 14.15%, versus a 5.27% rise in the benchmark S&P 500 index during the same […]
- Amazon clinches deal to buy Middle East online retailer Souq.com - Reuters March 28, 2017ReutersAmazon clinches deal to buy Middle East online retailer Souq.comReutersAfter the Amazon takeover, Middle East consumers will be able to buy products available on Amazon.com through Souq.com, and Middle East merchants will have access to a wider market via Amazon's network. The acquisition is expected to close later this ...Amazon.com (AMZN) to Ac […]
- Brazilian mayor takes issue with Amazon.com in graffiti debate - Reuters March 29, 2017